Pitches are closed from 30/09 to 28/02. However, we always welcome autonomous motorhomes.
Located 500 meters above sea level, nature lovers will be able to discover all the beauty of the unique landscape of the Cévennes.
Browse the hiking trails that criss-cross the National Park and enjoy the pleasures of swimming and fishing on the banks of the nearby rivers. Finally, the country of Camisards, tourist crossroads between the Gorges du Tarn, the Rhone Valley and the sea, offers a multitude of places and curiosities to discover.
To visit in the surroundings: the Lac de Villefort, the Mas de la Barque, the city of Nîmes, the Pont du Gard, the small town of Anduze and its bamboo grove, Saint Jean du Gard, Mont Aigoual, find out more.. .
The campsite is accessible by train, the station located in the heart of the village of Génolhac, 1km5 from the campsite.
We offer 6 formulas:
– Hiker / motorcycle package without electricity for 2 people
– Comfort package / 1 car with electricity for 2 people
– Comfort package / 1 car without electricity for 2 people
– Hiker / motorbike / bicycle package with electricity for 2 people
– Hiker / motorbike / bicycle package with electricity for 1 person
– Hiker / motorbike / bicycle package without electricity for 1 person
The comfort of home in lush greenery with a covered terrace and air conditioning. Equipped with a bathroom and WC. Capacity 4-6 people. Customers are asked to come with their personal belongings (pillows, sheets,,,) due to the COVID-19 health plan.
An inventory will be made at the entrance and at the exit, you will find an inventory of the various objects found in the accommodation
Possibility of weekly or weekend rental
The pitches are 80 square meters.